2K DinithAGBPAS 24

Teacher's day 24

A story on a police man Noah and a Charlotte princess

 The 2nd Story Work  


The Police man Noah and the Charlotte Princess 


                         Once upon the time there was a beautiful princess in a royal palace. She doesn't have her own freedom in it. So she was were sad. Her marriage day was on but she wasn't happy to do it.
Before the marriage ceremony her escape from the palace with crying running in the road. 
                      She saw a police man drinking a coffee near a police car. She ran near him and said ''Please arrest me', please'' with  sad crying. The police was surprised and said '' Go to your masquerade ball princess'' and looked away. Princes took his coffee and she pored to his face. Because to arrest her. she asked ''Now''. The police get so angry and said while wiping his face '' You ask for it'' and he take she to the police car. She was so sad for it and about the loveless marriage.

                  Suddenly a friend police man came and ask him '' They promised  $ 1,000,000 for the missing princess''. When he listen he look at her in his police car. She let don't tell me. Then he covered her. The 2nd police said '' With such money I can forget this damn job''. And he told to the police friend to take some donuts to him. As soon as he get into the car and asked '' Are you are a real princess?''. She said '' Yes, please hide me, Please''. So he took her to his home, while it the police friend saw he was taking the princess. He followed them. 


                 They came to the home. He welcomed the princess. She said Listen I really want you to know that I'm grateful to you and helping to me, I'm sorry I don't know you name.'' He said ''Stop tell me who is looking for you. She said '' Well probably the whole city, can you help me''. Then he said '' How, I mean I'm just a police cop and you're a real princess''. She was soo sad at that moment.
                   Suddenly a loud door slapping sound came. He sad '' Quiet , go and hide under the blanket'' She hide in it  and he went to open the door. The police friend has been came with the donuts to him. Unfortunately he came inside to look the princess . He said '' Stop, Stop I wait with girl here''. Friend said '' Yeah, okay I see , I'm sorry'' and asked ''Who is she?'' He said to go away and see you tomorrow. 
                      The police friend came fight with him and said '' Did you desire to keep the money for the princess to yourself and starting to live a real prince with her''. He said '' No stop, I don't want money for the princes, I want the princess herself. The friend desire to a deal, said ''You have the princess and I have the money right , but I m keeping eye on you here, I'll be back in the Moring ''. Police friend went away from they house.
                         Princes came out and asked '' Did he leave?''. He said ''Yes, But the police is watching and waiting for the moment you leave. Sorry, you won't have to escape''. She said '' Well help me make the most of every second of my freedom'' She sadly sad about her childhood. ''I'm a prisoner form my childhood and how my father wants to marry me off to a man I don't even love and I you know I just want my ordinary life and with with my ordinary dreams''. He said '' So let's quickly start fulfilling your dreams''.
                     At that moment she became soo glad to hear it and said ''Really?, Thank you!''. She was ready to watch T.V. He said '' Well no, your Grace No one watch friends in a dress and we need pizza Where is my phone''. She was surprised and said '' Pizza, That's nice''.
                    He spent the night with eating pizza and joying a drama and playing with popcorn. It was the most enjoyable night of the princes. While watch  the drama, She look himself with perry mood, and gave a kiss from him. He said '' What are you doing'' She said '' Sorry, It's my feelings, Understood now''. 

                     Suddenly he get a call from police friend. He said '' I'll will come back soon'' and went a side. She was crying about his life Now she does have Mother ,Father even a boy friend. At that moment He was answered to the friend. '' Hello buddy'' '' Look I have only get on a pathetic kiss so far but I need Ther royal body''. She heard what he tell to his friend. After the call he came near him. Princes said '' So that what you need me for ,okay come on''. while crying .
He said '' Don't what are you doing, I can explain every thing''. She said '' Explain what? You just everyone else wanted to use me for your own purpose''. Come take it''. Then he said ''Stop I don't need, I want to get money for you from your father''. After it they went to sleep peacefully.
                         The next morning, father (King) was there to take his daughter with money. King gave the money to the police and said to give the princes. She came out a said ''I have done it '' she show the hand with weeding ring. King was surprised King said '' Who could you marry in just single night''. The police man said '' I married her''.  King shouted and blame to them. Police man and princes went away from there and he said ''So we just need to divorce and start your new life''. and he kindly gave the money bag to her. But she didn't take it. She said '' Don't rush, I guess we have eight more seasons of friends ahead. 
                    They get very happy and stared a lovely life. 

WE CAN UDERSTAND THAT A PRINCES COULD EVEN FALL IN LOVE WITH A GUY WITH NO MONEY. SO LONG AS SHE KNOWS THAT SHE IS HIS MOST PRIZED PASSESSION.

The story as a short vedio -



Written and present by DAGBPAS MU